PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY
Introduction and Acceptance of Terms
As used in this Agreement, “you” or “user” means both (a) the individual accessing, using or registering as a user of the Site or the existing user of the Site now agreeing to this Agreement, as the case may be, and (b) if applicable, the company or other business or governmental entities specified by you upon registration or the use of the Site or the use or sharing of any RGBSI content contained on the Site (“your entity”). You and your entity, if any, are jointly and severally liable for your obligations under this Agreement.
Scope of Applicability
- The Site may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by RGBSI or its affiliates. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, we will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site.
- BY USING THE SITE YOU EXPRESLY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS RGBSI, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE MEMBERS, SHAREHOLDERS, MANAGERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS, ATTORNEYS, OWNERS, OPERATORS, AFFILIATES, PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, INSURERS, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS, SUITS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES (INCLUDING ACTUAL ATTORNEYS’ FEES) WHICH ARISE FROM THIRD PARTY CLAIMS RELATING TO USE BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON ACCESSING THE SITE THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT.
- Accordingly, we encourage you to be aware when you leave the Site and to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of each other website that you visit.
Accounts and Site Usage
- Account. In order to access some features of the Site, you must create an account. You may never use another’s account without permission from us. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You agree that you will not allow others to access your account, nor will you use your account on the Site on an outsourcing basis or on behalf of third parties. You must notify us immediately, in writing, of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- No “bots.” You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” or any other device, software, hardware, or program that accesses the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to the Site’s servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same time period by using a conventional on-line web browser. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Site, nor to use any communication systems that may be provided by the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes, other than as expressly permitted elsewhere in this Agreement.
- Liability for Loss. RGBSI and its affiliates will not be liable for any losses you sustain as a result of unauthorized use of your account. You will be liable for all losses sustained by the Site or others due to such unauthorized use, including all costs, attorneys’ fees, and other damages that directly or indirectly relate to use by you or any other person accessing the Site through your account. In the event that the Site or its affiliates should bring any action or claim arising out of this Agreement against you in which we prevail, you must pay to us any and all costs incurred by the Site in enforcing the terms and conditions of this Agreement, including actual attorneys’ fees, court costs, and all other costs and fees associated with such action.
- Discontinuation of Services. RGBSI reserves the right to discontinue its website or any services offered on the Site at any time.
- Termination and Suspension of User Account. We agree to provide you access to the Site and the services available on the Site only as authorized in this Agreement. We reserve the right to reject your user registration by disabling your registered account. Even after acceptance, we may terminate or suspend your account and ability to use the Site in our sole discretion, with or without cause and without prior notice to you. If we believe your actions may cause us or other users legal liability, harm, or loss, we reserve the right to notify other users of your actions.
Ownership of the Site and the Site Content
Unless otherwise indicated in the Agreement documents, all of the Site’s Content is owned by RGBSI, its affiliates, licensors or its third-party partners.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- The Site is protected under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). As such, RGBSI will respond to any allegations of copyright violations in accordance with the DMCA. Below you will find our policies and takedown notices as required by the DMCA. The following applies to any and all copyrights/trademarks and owners of intellectual property interested in utilizing this procedure, as well as service users interested in restoring access to material mistakenly taken down or not used due to a perceived DMCA violation or infringement of a third party’s intellectual property rights.\RGBSI will follow the procedures provided in the DMCA to properly enforce rights of copyright holders. When a proper DMCA notification is received by the designated DMCA Agent, or an administrator becomes otherwise aware that copyright rights are infringed, we will remove or disable access to infringing materials as soon as possible. RGBSI will not necessarily send a confirmation regarding the removal/disabling.
- If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any other submission made by another user to the Site or services or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C. § 512I(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Agent. The Site’s designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement may be contacted through RGBSI. For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, reports of abuse, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to the Site’s customer service department at: 1200 Stephenson Hwy, Troy, MI 48083 . You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all the requirements of this Section your DMCA notice may not be valid.
- Counter-Notice. If you believe that any submissions submitted by you to the Site that was or were removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Oakland County, Michigan, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, RGBSI may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at RGBSI’s sole discretion.
We will act on all abuse reports and confront offending users. Users found to be guilty of this Agreement or any patent, copyright or trademark infringement will either receipt a warning or will prohibited from further using the Site, with sole discretion as to handling of the infraction remaining with us.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, RGBSI, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. RGBSI AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. RGBSI AND ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME LIABILITY.
Limitation of Liability
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY, IN NO EVENT SHALL RGBSI, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE MEMBERS, SHAREHOLDERS, MANAGERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS, ATTORNEYS, OWNERS, OPERATORS, AFFILIATES, PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, INSURERS, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER IN AN AMOUNT GREATER THAN THE LESSER OF AMOUNTS PAID BY USER TO THE SITE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SUM OF $200.00 THAT RESULT FROM: (1) ANY ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (2) ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY OF THE SITE’s PROGRAMS, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILBLE VIA THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT RGBSI OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE STATE OF MICHIGAN. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT RGBSI AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER’S CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL RGBSI OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY DAMAGES DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY SUFFERED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS. The Site is controlled and offered by RGBSI from its facilities in the United States of America. RGBSI makes no representations that the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Site from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law in Michigan and the United States of America.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless RGBSI, its affiliates, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, shareholders, members, directors, managers, officers, employees agents, successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising from (i) your use of or access to the Site; (ii) your violation of any provision of this Agreement; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your content or actions caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive this Agreement and your use of the Site.
You affirm that you are 18 years of age or older, or an emancipated minor, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in this Agreement.
This Agreement and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by RGBSI and/or its affiliates without restriction.
You shall not make any communication that is intended or reasonably understood to disparage, criticize, condemn, or impugn the personal, professional, or business reputation of RGBSI, its affiliates, and their respective shareholders, members, directors, managers, officers, employees, licensors, attorneys, operators, affiliates, predecessors, successors, assigns, insurers and/or agents, including without limitation any communication that could have the effect of or intention of which is to cause embarrassment, disparagement, damage or injury to the reputation, business, or standing in the community of any such parties and regardless of whether any such communication is or may be true or founded in facts.
Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement to the contrary, RGBSI may disclose personally identifiable information, business records, or other information to third parties in the event of any of the following: (1) To allow a third party contractor to help operate the Site or the Site’s business; (2) If a court order, arbitration order, or other governmental order is sought to disclose the personally identifiable information or a subpoena is served that purports to require the disclosure of the personally identifiable information; (3) The information needs to be disclosed in order to provide requested services; or (4) RGBSI finds that your actions violate the law or the Site’s policies or usage guidelines. In addition, RGBSI may disclose anonymous information, including, without limitation, your location and your use of the services provided to you by The Site to illustrate patterns and trends of site access and usage.
Relationship of the Parties
You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative relationship, or employment relationship between you and us or our respective affiliates. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representation on our or our affiliates’ behalf. You agree not to make any statement, whether on your website, its subdomains or otherwise, that contradicts or may contradict anything in this section.
Rapid Global Business Solutions, Inc.
1200 Stephenson Highway
Troy, Michigan 48083