Keeping electrical systems and electronic products always up to date can be a challenge. We offer state-of-the-art services that fully integrate electrical and electronic design through manufacturing. With a “think forward” outlook, clients’ use our team of experts to ensure their products, systems, and processes are always current and compliant in the most efficient way possible.
Electrical & Electronic Services
A team of engineers with significant experience in handling complex signal/Power design to deliver the high-quality product. Our detailed practical understanding knowledge helps us Handle the test analysis and simulate the software and hardware in early parallel process to meet industry specific standards.
- Schematic Design from Low, High Power, Complex Signal Boards.
- Technical Data Study for Component Selection
- System Requirement Analysis, System Architecture, Hardware Detailed Design
- Design for wireless Modules / Antenna Tuning / Impedance Matching & Matching Boards
- Expertise in various Electronics Design Automation tools such as Altium, Orcad, Mentor Graphics, FLotherm, Hyperlynx and other EDA tools.
PCB Layout Design
With high skilled electronic engineers to support us with embedded product design and development meeting the standard IPC 7351. We start with understanding the customer requirement, technical component verification to proceed with impedance matching for signal and thermal LOSSES and BER (Bit Error Rate), timing and frequency analysis. The layout designs are as per IPC222X guidelines. We do involve in Benchmarking and Reverse engineering process to track the right path of its procedure and standard.
- Expertise in designing of high-speed analog and digital circuitry usage of Embedded microprocessors and chipsets from low to high profile in technical specifications.
- High Density interconnect board design, Multi-layered boards, Flex PCB Board design.
- Support on Panel Development, Fiducial and breakaway design, Gerber Generation & DFMA verification.
- Stack up as per fabrication requirement and constraint verification as per MCAD Data.
- Creation of Libraries, layout design, footprint creation & verification on Design Rule Check (DRC) as per standard IPC2221.
- Support on Post-layout design by testing DC Drop analysis, high current density, Interactive EMC analysis and Thermal analysis for heat sink and air flow density testing.
WCCA & DFMEA
In addition to Circuit analysis, we are providing the proven methodology of Worst Case Circuit Analysis (WCCA) and Design Failure Mode Effect Analysis (DFMEA). This analysis report helps us to verify the design is robust, when operated in aging and to check it meets the system performance specification. As this is a quantitative assessment of the product / equipment which needs to be considered in manufacturing, environmental under worst case aging conditions and tolerances. We follow this by Determine Analysis Approach to obtain the data to monitor the performance.
Worst Case Circuit Analysis (WCCA)
- We use PTC Mathcad industries standard software tool, to perform this WCCA.
- Simulation tools involved – HyperLynx for signal and power integrity, SI analysis, MATLAB-Simulink and DRC
- In WCCA we divide the circuitry into blocks and define circuitry to be analyzed.
- We gather the performance requirements and specifications like schematics, block diagrams, interconnection lists and wiring diagrams.
- As a next step of flow, identifying the method of analysis saying Extreme value Analysis, Root sum squared and Monte Carlo Analysis.
- Perform theory of Operation and full parts lists, product operational environments and configuration.
- We do develop a Functional Breakdown and theory of operation.
- To perform Worst Case Circuit analysis, define system parameters with component parameters, Verify the technical datasheet of components, Calculate system performance for worst case of variations.
Design Failure Mode Effect Analysis (DMFEA)
- Analyze each function for failure with respect to circuit blocks we have our own DFMEA analysis tool “Empower QLM”
- Analysis on DFM (Design Failure Mode) using Valor Enterprise, CAM350, Altium and OrCAD DRC Checker.
- In DFMEA, we define the boundary diagram with functional blocks.
- We review the schematic design, segregation of circuits into smaller portion to have a deep review.
- Develop and Analyze Interface Matrix, using this we take the functions and requirements to study, part component features interfaced.
- Identifying the affected requirement with negative interfaces.
- Preparation of parametric diagram, we define the input and ideal response for the system or component.
- Identify the error states of the system, noise factor influenced the error states and define the control factors.
Virtual & Physical Design Validation
Being in Electronics and Electrical domain, we all would have come across this Virtual and Physical Design Validation which plays a major vital role in our Industry. We do Virtual and physical design validation using V lifecycle process methodology. Qualification analysis and static verification is usually followed as a routine in our schedule as per the standards of industry.
- Following V lifecycle analysis on automotive software testing for embedded systems.
- Test case development for System and Software qualification, unit integration testing, Regression testing and complete DVP/R standard.
- Review of Customers requirement manual and static verification.
- Ecu’s will be under HIL (Hardware In Loop) testing, White Box, Black box testing, Diagnostics validation using Vector tools.
- We are expertise in validating and testing of CAN protocol using CANalyser / CANOe Tools.
- We have a defined lab setup with Unified Diagnostic Testing using CANOe devices.
- For Virtual Design validation, we use CFD, FEA, Linear & Non-Linear Analysis, NVH & Crash Thermal analysis.
- Usage of Cybersecurity in Automotive using different protocols to validate the requirements as per OEM standards.
Electrical & Electronic Services
It is well known that Firmware development process is one of the most time consuming task in refining, debugging, tuning and optimization of software codes. Robustness of code functionality defines the quality of product. There is always a good practice maintained on our firmware reliability. We as a software team involved in handling all types of development on Device Drivers, RTOS programming, development of architecture for automotive applications.
- Embedded programming language using C, C++, and Python.
- Expertise in usage of Official IDEs like Atmel Studio, MPLabx, Esplorers ICs, Eclipse, PYCHARM and Arduino
- We practice and extend our support in working in chipsets from NXP, TI, Renesas, ST Microelectronics, Intel, Infineon, Microchip and ATMEL.
- Firmware development for 8/16/32bit MCU, Bare metal programming, Sensor, and power management.
- Development of software based on AUTOSAR architecture for Automotive using Model based development methodology.
It’s a well-known fact that application development process is one of the most time-consuming tasks in debugging, tuning and optimization of software codes. Robustness of code functionality defines the quality of product. There is always a good practice maintained on our firmware and application reliability. We as a software team involved in handling all types of development of architecture for automotive applications, Industrial consumer applications.
- Development and experience on AI development Libraries like TensorFlow (TF), TensorFlow Lite, KERAS, PYTORCH, Caffe2, Nvidia CUDA and many.
- Driver and Bootloader development, Porting & customization with performance optimization
- We are into Middleware development by exploring the communication protocol development in UART, ADC, Interrupts, timers, SPI, I2C, CAN, LIN, RS485 interfaces.
- Board Support Packages (BSP) & Middleware on 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, BLE. Industrial peripherals and protocols like LoRA, MODBUS, ZIGBEE and OTA, Cloud connectivity stacks.
- On application development we offer Device cloud software, development of AI & ML algorithms, Machine model and training, Data Exploration and curation.
- Development of Human Machine Interface (HMI) for different Industrial applications and use cases.
- Develop and support Cybersecurity algorithm as per OEM requirement.
Electrical & Electronic Services
Electronics Manufacturing Services
- High Speed SMT High/Mid volume Production.
- Full Turnkey Product Build facilities.
- Global Sourcing relationship with Authorized distributors.
- ESD/EOS Compliant facilities.
- Dust & Clean room Environment.
- Special Economic Zone leverage.
Rapid Prototyping & Volume Manufacturing Services
With the stages or the process flow of products that is available in the market, the first stage we start with prototyping in simple block models to evaluate the ergonomics. Then moving on to next phase, we understand and achieve the best cost / performance of components used for client consent. Our flexible and techie engineers we start with designing and assemble the working prototype as a Proof of Concept (PoC), simultaneously we do various stages of functional testing and also we have Consortium with EMS companies for Mass Production.
- In-house SMT Prototyping line manufacture different kinds of PCBA
- Lead free Process
- Clean Room Environment
- Very High-End 3D Printer
- Global Supplier Ecosystem
- Low Turnaround time
- In house Functional Testing
As the name itself defines, we define the way of discovering the best performance that is achieved. This analysis / information helps us to identify the gaps in our projects to move to next proceedings. This majorly focus on engineering capabilities, software applications, PCB designing, testing, technology we deal with. Our team is sculpted in a way that we approach each project with best and quality process, performance, and strategic plans so as to meet the standards / benchmark of Industries we deal with.
- Feature wise Comparative Study
- Block by Block Schematic Design Value Comparison
- Component Engineering Comparative Study Report (Best in Class Identification)
- Manufacturing Costing Comparison
- Should Costing Analysis
Value Analysis and Value Engineering
VA & VE technique is implemented during the initial phase of discussion, to increase and understand the analyzed value to that corresponding application. Our engineer with multi-skilled team approach aims at identifying the lowest cost and makes sure to deliver the highest worth of fully functioned product and always ensure to find opportunities for cost reduction. We as an Industry use this VA / VE function to analyze the process, procedure, tool, service, equipment in detail and sub-segmented to make the analysis easier.
- Identifies the Main attributes of Customer Product value
- Alternate Component Sourcing
- Cost Reduction and Design Optimization
- Weight Optimization
- Material Substitution
- Alternative Manufacturing Process
Electrical & Electronic Services
With experienced assessors and team, we are providing solutions globally to customers to attain certain Maturity and capability levels by complying to Automotive Software Process Improvement and Capability determination (ASPICE) requirements. With our exposure to global automotive projects, we have defined the systematic process approach to reach the ASPICE implementation from Initial phase to formal assessment.
- Gap analysis on current work process as shared by client’s requirement.
- Building of processes as per ASPICE documentation-V Life Cycle processes.
- Development of work products for ASPICE framework.
- Mock & Formal Assessment
- Provide consulting/coaching for process owners.
ISO26262 Functional Safety
The Automotive standard ISO26262 functional safety plays an important role in Automotive domain. Developing the hardware and software components of the customer requirement based on this ASIL safety aspects leads us to move in other dimension of products in this domain. We are bringing the ISO26262 and ASPICE process together in Product development.
- Provide Hazard analysis and Risk assessment with OEM.
- Assign Safety goals in all levels of development from OEM safety goals.
- Development of Functional safety concept and Functional safety requirements with OEM.
- Development of Technical safety concept and Technical Safety Requirements at system, Hardware, and software level.
- Test and Validate the safety mechanisms and functioning of safety concepts at different levels.
- ASIL Oriented and safety-oriented analysis shall be performed.
- We also do provide further support on safety implementation on Process and operation levels.
- Support in development of security architecture.
- Capture threat scenario and damage scenario.
- Determination of cybersecurity assurance level and risk value.
- Attack path analysis
- Vulnerability analysis and testing
- End to end support on cybersecurity analysis on ISO21434.