Full engineering application through collaboration and resourcefulness
The implication of being a network of engineering professionals goes beyond being subject matter experts – Industry expertise encompasses proficiency in full engineering application through collaboration and resourcefulness. We are known for building teams of the most skillful engineers and designers across diverse disciplines to perfectly meet any project scope requirement. Our expertise spans across key engineering disciplines of digital, mechanical, manufacturing, and electrical engineering.
Modern Technology meets Design
Digital engineering is the art of using modern technology to integrate computable data with design expertise. We help clients adopt the right technology to transform their data into competitive intelligence. This enables organizations to make strategic decision throughout the product design & development process for future innovation.
- RADAR systems, LIDAR systems, sensors, V2V components, GPS, AI technology, visual controls, connectivity, IoT
- 3D plant design, digital thread, digital twin, robotic programming, maintenance ecosystem
- Distributed systems, data pipelines, advanced analytical tool adoption, advanced programming
- Laser scanning, additive manufacturing, CNC machining, machine tool design, CAD customization & design automation
Force. Energy. Motion
We turn theory into reality with the application of engineering from design to manufacturing of mechanical systems. Clients come to us for help with material safety testing, determining design scope, and production planning recommendations. With a high degree of flexibility, we provides solutions for major OEMs and several Tier 1 suppliers.
- Aerospace Expertise: Sub-systems, structures, seating/interiors, galley and bins, avionics panels, tanks
- Facility and Data Security: ISMS for data and information security, secure data exchange, high speed private data connections between locations
- Exteriors: BIW, wipers, exterior lighting, mirrors, rear camera
- Powertrain: Engine, chassis and brakes, ignition systems, fuel and fluid systems, axle, and transmissions
- Interiors: Seating, interior trims, latches, windows, doors, HVAC systems, interior lighting, and sealing systems
- Off-Highway Vehicles: Off-highway trucks, commercial vehicles, and tractors
- Recreational Vehicles: Snowmobiles, ATVs, and motorcycles
- Construction Vehicles: Bulldozers, excavators, and steamrollers
- Underframe Vertical: Underframe structure, air reservoirs, end body, fuel tank, underframe air piping, control console
- Cab Vertical: Cab primary and secondary structure, cab interiors, sand box, short hood, cab exterior, cab piping and conduits
- Car body Vertical: Car body structure, long hood equipment, short hood, engine and alternator sub systems
- Bogie and Suspension: Electrical and diesel powered multiple units, bogie frame structure, 4-wheel and non-4-wheel powered, bogie-less single axle suspension
We address bottlenecks faced in the manufacturing process by optimizing the integration of dynamic systems and facilities used to produce raw materials into finished products. Our clients are able to improve total cost management, increase quantity output, and eliminate process delays with our manufacturing engineering services.
- Mechanical plant specification and detailed design
- Plant operation and control system design
- Fluid pumping, handling, and storage
Special Purpose Machinery
- Trimming, stamping, milling, drilling, spinning, tapping, head turning, and mouth reaming.
- Tractors, bulldozers, compactors, excavators, skid steers, material handlers, cranes, tunnel boring machines, drilling machines, and mining machines
- Grader, skid steer, excavator, timber, pipelayer, scraper, mining, crane, material handler, paving, underground, hydromatic tool, and highway
Material Handling Systems
- Conveyors, elevators, and monorails
Medical & Healthcare
- Medical informatics
- Diagnostic instruments
- Surgical instruments
- Orthopedic products
We provide solutions that support energy infrastructure, including power and fuel generation. Our focus is to enhance clients’ electrical safety, reliability, and performance.
- Power Generation – Steam turbines, gas turbines, wind turbines, gear systems, lubrication systems, thermal management
- Renewable energy systems – solar, wind, micro-hydropower, and hybrid electric systems
- Oil and Gas Systems – Design, layout, equipment planning, piping networks, valve design, pump performance
- Refrigerators – Home and Industrial
- Microwaves – Microwaves, stoves, ovens, dishwashers and induction cookers
- Washing Machines – Washing machines, clothes dryers, water heaters