Empower Your Value Chain
Empower QLM is our proprietary, cloud-based quality management system (QMS) for total quality lifecycle management. The technology allows customers and suppliers to align supply chain management strategies with manufacturing quality through full workflow automation and digital transformation. As an example, PPAP can be automated as an output of APQP through application of the tool.
From product conception through warranty, Empower QLM provides complete transparency by connecting all relevant parts of the supply chain.
Empower QLM offers modules for integrated quality management all within one cloud-based platform.
- Document Management – compliance documents, quality documents, granular access control
- Audit Management – onsite & remote audits, supplier audits, internal audits, readiness audits, compliance audits, system audits, process & product audits.
- Non-Conformance Management – template creation, establish linkages, isolate non-conformances, and identify recurring non-conformances.
- CAPA Management – workflow notifications, establish corrective actions, CAPA reviews & approvals, and CAPA tracking.
- Supplier Management –supplier data storage, supplier portal, supplier assessments, supplier quality improvements, supplier visibility.
- Change Management – notify the right people of changes, effective supply chain communication of changes, and validate compliance with external management standards.
- Training Management – use Empower QLMS (quality learning management system) e-learning portal to conduct global trainings.
- APQP & Program Management – define program & plan tasks, central program tracking, compliant document generation, role-based workflows.
- PPAP Management – PPAP workflow automation, establish element links, document automation, and manage FAI.
- Product Compliance Management – integrate regulated substance data like IMDS, REACH, ROHS, and track compliance requirements.
- Plant Compliance Management – establish safety and compliance best practices, EHS compliance, employee protection, and plant environment tracking.
- Warranty Management – configurable warranty registration forms, auto assign workflows, live dashboard, and notifications to see warranty data.
- CoPQ Management – establish links to mitigate failure modes, manage supplier CoPQ, and link supplier KPIs to CoPQ.
- Asset Management – tool life management, measuring instrumental calibration, and asset maintenance.
- Inspection Management – mapping inspection templates, generate inspection records, built-in quality intel, and built-in SPC tools.
- Capacity Management – visibility over production capacity, machine level capacity, supplier capacity, align capacity with demand, and identify alternative suppliers via assessments.
Why Empower QLM?
Advantages of Empower QLM
- Ease of implementation & short learning curve
- Visibility over all aspects of quality
- Compliance & Risk Mitigation
- Integrates with ERP & PLM systems
- Increase Productivity
- Supply chain collaboration with real-time updates
- Dashboards & reporting to manage supply chain performance